Re: [Spridgets] Need help with my 67 Sprite clutch

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Need help with my 67 Sprite clutch
From: Phil Sarikas via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 00:48:30 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=6YVAQMHqI7nE/DyH8Wc8/SF8Fj2Or5AIdPJFBgGw6+4=; b=F8kbwGXgbM+hsnbK2r4aFQxltaoQcEiVKQedRVJRIuJlNIzABo1ZVrfCztsZiciq4NcHMnaTww/Mhmdqpc0uYD4wFC+1G2FDb0yyhrjij3q8UWubw0bTzHlonGi8sGzzWCxMZlnlLHfj104c4VG7WBZY/WEyu5yCBv88UQI8myY8Snw7HqoWRzeDRVvOPO1mkcLKGS46HGui4tYJrmLL67oxpovOId0J/JxO9w/rLAzMxOmsMiZVO4zNeZtVPevoo3RE/wrdcV0RtUqUK5o5a1Z9oNLgZTfvNjVxarv/Q17z/TJv/lk/4AWlmUrbXvFBDjuTAtc9oMaYLmDLf2x7dg==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=6YVAQMHqI7nE/DyH8Wc8/SF8Fj2Or5AIdPJFBgGw6+4=; b=QIaelS1XOxrBpTL+hKIH0B6OUORkha16QmUmrWgFYpYqsYIbc7u1sig5FmHKyHlPeuW+PdxEW6nLIttZash0rXJ0cJEOnJAxzuKhdz3rRocJBWrBzynqnqKSfKvZJ6o1pOzT6cZM6jFGouMHVCawfIoQ8wWfqiXgk93O3BdSiGWf7pWF6s+GcnL00aUsumNgTvQx0NNJs4Y6fU+I7rnEfoYLsJal0FG08aIlex5WoOa1+UGvuDMESe1GVkbD2xJWmZ/c4fOjo8YztX8ph9GHQVcVBpOoyJKkr57OuDo48hXVf5UQvAnQ7ab9cUrqSTx86WE4twGGJG1dq9/vb8L8Ig==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Q8L4OK7nz+++c/Dq6svtX73FRAx/nyx4sG8SQqoTXfh0pMwe5V5JBBj/2QwCoBJElO1idUFgqfcFI9izj3j5ZYqERW3aYGdA2ZdOXuBzUJjmVQu1mdwOCOuXHdNibdxGlUOylEZY/OJ0yMskg5i1aH7xIpcH3ZlHbdmIqyiP7rZmLD0NUi/3z6Yf8lCvx39nH0dISrj2qB7OQcQRWtcAtzywk1SMdeEfv+Jc44ZlsGaPIpGktOzB4LRf7b8B0DkkY1F9ZNbKpiUunb3qRi4En4xDt9nkJo4IYn/pa6GmoEOeb83x8rZsLXhRA/YozLxkOH8bpFBnCOAbavjTcXfFVw==