RE: [Shotimes] Replacing Brake Lines Question

To: "'Zach Leahy'" <leahyz@gmail.com>, <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Replacing Brake Lines Question
From: "Robert Bruce" <rbruce@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:35:16 -0400
Also, single flares are 37 degree, while double flares are 45 deg.  You can't
inter-mingle the fittings for these two very different
configurations.  Like Zach says, just buy some preassembled lines and make them
fit as best you can.

All brake tubing on the SHO is 3/16" diameter.  The bias valve block uses
metric bubble flares.  Everywhere else on the SHO is 3/8"
- 24 double flares, with a couple of 7/16" - 24 flares in the front, just to
add confusion.

The banjo bolt size for an SHO is 10mm x 1.5.

At least this info is good for all Gen1s & Gen2s.  I have no idea about the
Gen3, as I have never had an interest in them.

Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=92SHOinPA&x=20&y=16
95 mtx 100% bone stock