Re: [Shotimes] Replacing Brake Lines Question

To: "Mike Manning" <mike_manning@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Replacing Brake Lines Question
From: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:05:33 -0500
Mike:
 It's MANDATORY to use a double flare on brake lines. Yes, they are a SOB to
make correctly UNLESS you have a good double flair tool. I have a RIGID
brand and can make them with no problems. I would say your double flaring
tool is the problem.
You will just have more and more problems with the single flair connections.
You might consider using premade lines from the parts store and run them a
bit long, so you can make up the connections where you want them.
.
.
.