[Shotimes] Replacing Brake Lines Question

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Replacing Brake Lines Question
From: Mike Manning <mike_manning@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
I'm in the process of replacing my main brake lines
that run from the front to back of car.  I'm using the
standard fittings on the ends and the adapters so I
can use standard flare connections.  I did purchase
one of those tools to do the double flare.  I could
not get a good seal at either end.  I then re-did it
and used a standard flare and still have leaks.  Are
there any special tricks to getting a good seal at the
fittings?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Mike
http://mail.yahoo.com