Re: [Shotimes] Nitrogen-filled tires

To: Jon Heese <shotimes@jonheese.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Nitrogen-filled tires
From: Jason Hartberger <jhartberger@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:35:20 -0400
So... theoretically speaking, then, since helium has an even lower
density than either nitrogen or regular air, then it would react the
least to temperature changes, right? AND, it would make your car lighter
cos it's helium! I may be onto something here... obviously hydrogen is
(the only thing) lighter than helium but most people associate hydrogen
with 'bomb' or 'hindenburg' so that wouldn't be a very good selling
point... helium tires? anybody?

Jason