RE: [Shotimes] Nitrogen-filled tires

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Nitrogen-filled tires
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:31:57 -0400
Shop compressors, like my compressor at home, should have filters/separators
to keep water out of the line. Not so much for the tires, but to keep water
out of the air tools.

FWIW, tires rotting from the inside are the least of my worries. I don't
want a set of tires on the car for more than two years, anyway. And I have
never met anyone who has had trouble with older tires from rotting inside.

Ron Porter