Re: [Shotimes] Poor mileage

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Poor mileage
From: FlamingTaco <flamingtaco@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:09:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I don't mind paying the difference. It's not like the money goes straight into
some exec's pocket. The oil companies employee a lot of people, and employed
people make the economy go 'round. Considering the size and profit margins of
the oil companies, I'm surprised the execs are not paid a lot more.

David