Re: [Shotimes] Poor mileage

To: clubairth@bellsouth.net,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Poor mileage
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 08:11:03 -0700 (PDT)
With many parts stores merging with AZ all across the
US, some places are using equipment that they had from
the past. As a result, there isn't uniform consistency
between every single store. I believe that my local AZ
can scan both OBD1 and OBDII codes but I never found
out for sure. I have my own OBDI Ford scanner that
I've never once used..

Ian