Re: [Shotimes] Poor mileage

To: "`V6 SHOtimes" <SHOtimes@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Poor mileage
From: "Paul Nimz" <pnimz@v8sho.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 18:04:40 -0500
Usually if they are going bad they become slow when switching.  The O2s have a
1V operating range and normally cycle 0-1V somewhere about every second.  As
they age this becomes slower.

Fuel smell is either a very rich mixture or the vapor emission system is
screwed up.  Are you getting any codes?

Paul