newsletters

RE: Editors and webmasters

To: john@triumphspitfire.com
Subject: RE: Editors and webmasters
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:53:11 -0400
My opinion is that if the newsletter is done correctly - i.e. with a desktop
publishing software such as adobe PageMaker then it can be saved in html
format directly.   Or, a little more problematic (size & time limitation of
format and can be made available to the web as an image.  Even if it is done
in MSWord you can save as html and insert images as necessary.  Any of which
it takes just a couple clicks of the mouse to create the web page.   I am
sure there are other html development software that convert most desktop
publishing products into html.  Dreamweaver is one that comes to mind.

Carl