newsletters

Re: Newsletter material

To: pethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Newsletter material
From: bradal@naxs.com (Albert Bradley)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:04:39 -0500
I've been paying attention to what you guys are saying and, while I am
interested and have some things to contribute, I can't spend the time to
convert everything to text files and THEN send in to somebody or
everybody the printed form of it all.  I have a life that extends far
beyond sitting in front of this box and I already spend too much time
here.  If you make this all too difficult, you'll be here by yourself, I
fear.

Personally, I'd welcome any contribution from my membership first [and
others secondarily] that I can get and spend the appropriate amount of
time formatting and setting it up to suit myself and the style of my
newsletter or trash it if I can't manage it.

I have several things that I would post, but I joined this ng 6 months
ago and the instructions that I received are long lost and gone.  Is it
possible they could be sent out again?

                        AL Bradley
                Appalachian British Car Society