newsletters

Re: Re: Newsletter material

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Newsletter material
From: CobMeister@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 14:28:59 EST
Hey mjb, Hey Gang,

<<Having a repository of useful stuff was the idea behind having the
newsletters
directory on ftp.team.net.  But nobody has put anything there, >>

I gotta confess my ignorance on this one.  I know that ftp is file transfer
protocol but don't know how it relates to what we want to do.  I will
volunteer to post something there if you can refer me to something to tell me
how to do that... I take that it would then be archived and everyone would
then have access to it? Or is this n.g. it?  I get so confused...

Forgive my lack of knowledge but, as my old teacher used to say, "Cobb, the
only stupid questions are the ones you ask."

--Colin Cobb, Scratching His Head And Mumbling Incoherently Outside Las
Cruces, NM