newsletters

Re: Newsletter material

To: LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Newsletter material
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:09:55 EST
In a message dated 98-02-13 14:52:40 EST, LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU writes:

<< Yeah - it must be Friday the 13th or something. Yikes! It is! >>

Bob,

I welcome your feed back.  The Newsletter exchange I refered to was between
Newsletter Editors of our National Orginization.  I've Convinced a few to
purchase Microsoft Publisher 97 for Win 95.  Not too expensive,  user friendly
and only $69.00 thru CDW.  We can then exchange Newsletters via attachments to
email and print them out as hard copies.  Works quite well for those of us
that are doing it.  The problem is to get all 48 editors to convince thier
club treasurer to spring for the $69.00.  I've shown them with some simple
calculations the savings in postage for the additional 48 issues times twelve
months equals $184.32 not counting the cost of printing and the labor to
collate, lable, stamp and staple them.

Your tips on getting committments to write articles is well taken.  I will
start using your technique and see if it works.

Ron Mitchell
SEMAHC