newsletters

Re: Newsletter articles?

To: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Subject: Re: Newsletter articles?
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 19:07:21 -0800
Don,
Try the Toronto Triumph Club website at:
http://www.interlog.com/~triumph/home.htm
They have some Triumph articles that you may find of interest, as well
as photos, tech, etc.
You're also welcome to use articles from our website, although they are
not Triumph specific.

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
President, Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada

Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada's website at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc