Re: Help for a neophyte

To: nogera@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Help for a neophyte
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 22:19:10 -0600
O. K. Nogueira,
It is not my fault that you can locate everything in your garage, or that
when you travel anywhere in the Duchess that there is nothing in her that
won't get used.  I know that anything you have not used in a year get
pitched.  The fact that parts that are worn out you actually get rid of,
I find a tad disconcerting because Barbara Ann might follow you in this
risky pursuit.  I think I have a 7/16 th Whitworth you may need.
The Harris.