Brave Irene speaks out

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, bob_bopp@classic.msn.com
Subject: Brave Irene speaks out
From: Grywiz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 21:33:15 -0500 (EST)
    Irene, she can be a narsty little bitch when the mood strikes her...take
for example this evening, an unusually nice one here in southeast Georgia.  I
took my dog, Sophie, for a ride in Irene, around the neighborhood, which went
very nicely...not so fast as to invoke the dreaded Morgan Shake....came home
and asked if any of the many female people present wanted to take a
ride....the enthusiasm was palpable, but my dear sister-in-law "T" was up for
the jaunt...We settled down in Irene and hit the start...."Excuse me, but do
you have a spanner so that I can give the starter a bit of a nudge???"  Ah,
yes the gremlins are loose again....Damn her, God help me, but I do love her
so....
PMB