Re: PA Bucket seats

To: MIKEFRAN@aol.com
Subject: Re: PA Bucket seats
From: Lawrie Alexander <britcars@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:28:52 -0800
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sounds like a novel approach, Mike. Does one have to re-shape one's left
buttock in order to sit squarely in the seat, I wonder? {VBG}

I noted also Bill Tantau's comment that even with this cutout the seat
still does not go all the way back. Sounds as though the original bench
seat (which suited me fine when I had my first PA back in the Sixties)
will have to be the way to go.

Cheers,

Lawrie