RE: engineering challenge

To: <DB35PA@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: engineering challenge
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:58:53 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Don,

I will be facing the same issue with my PB Airline when it is eventually
finished. On that the steering column projects an unbelievable distance into
the passenger compartment. There is close to 12 inches between the dash and
the steering wheel. I am considering using a non-MMM steering box such as
the VW and chopping the steering column to a more suitable length.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer