RE: Test

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Test
From: "Nowlan, Chris" <cnowlan@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:07:24 -0700
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Guys,

        Lets get this list going again.  My L2 restoration has gotten a bit
slow but I'm still trying to round up parts and having fun with small
projects. The car is currently fully together at the "trial fit" stage which
I highly recommend.
        I did just fit a prototype set of 4.50 X 19 Classico triple stud
tires on my L2 but no sooner had I done that...they magically migrated onto
the J2 as they really wanted to get driven!
        Larry Long stopped by on wendesday and we went for a spirited drive
through Hope Ranch. The trusty J2 still runs great.
        The tires look really super on the J2, beefier than the 400 X 19
triple studs but not nearly as large as the Dunlop 450's on my TC.
        These are really only correct for L-type MG's but would certainly
work particlularly well on P-types. I'm going to be bringing in a batch on
these when actual production commences in November. I still have two sets of
400 X 19 if anyone is interested.
        I'm off to the UK and Beaulieu tomorrow but first it's off to the
bank!

Cheers,
Chris Nowlan

Chris Nowlan