Re: Test

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Test
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:29:26 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/29/2001 12:05:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
britcars@juno.com writes:

> More likely, nothing that anybody said..........
>
> So, to get the ball rolling again, what's happening with your PA these
> days?

Listers,

Had conflicting reports off list that there has been traffic within the list.
I haven't been receiving any.

However, I fitted a new water pump to the PA. Installed a thermostat that
Bill Tantau put me on to. Exactly the correct diameter for the top hose. It's
about 2.5" in length. Didn't even have to put a hose clamp on it.

So far the system seems to be working well. The Midwest is still baking here.
Not much fun driving in this heat. Does a number on me. So what I save on
Gasoline I spend on Beer.

Brian Kelly.
'34 PA.
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol