Re: Test/ e-lists

To: "mmm list" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Test/ e-lists
From: "caustic chris" <dont.panic@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:09:44 +0100
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello chaps,

couldn't help chipping in.......i'm on the Laverda Owners list......since
may last year i have recieved, lets see......12674 messages, twelve thousand
!

but have to say all of the 300 people on the list are
sensible.......Laverdas were always very very expensive and their 'high
class' advertising and price attracted 'professional' type people and real
enthusiasts

consequently, with their help, i jhave one of the best 'sorted' Laverdas,
using parts from all corners of the globe.

I've made some real friends too.......going to stay with one of them in
belgium this month.

an e-mail list really has changed my life !

ciao

Chris Wilson
Rayleigh, Essex

Laverda Community site;