MMM Conduit

To: richard.morbey@taywood.co.uk=20
Subject: MMM Conduit
From: "J.E.A.Rich" <jear@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:55:27 -0700
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Richard,

I left the UK nearly 40 years ago but flexible conduit was certainly
availble then. The industrial folks use it as the final connection between
solid conduit and, say, an electric motor. I'll bet the problem you're
having is with the size and the ferrules for each end. Those, you're going
to have to make for yourself, or have a friend do it. The industrial ones
are galvanized and are threaded to create a solid connection. Go to your
local elecrical supply house and I'm sure they can help you unless the real
problem is that you can now only get metric sizes. Tell me how much you want
and what size and I'll send it to you but the postage will cost more than
the goods!  Personally, I use PVC conduit on my cars.

Cheers, "Bob".