Re: MMM metal conduit

To: Richard.Morbey@taywood.co.uk, 100570.2213@compuserve.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, TAYLORS@4oaks.dialnet.com
Subject: Re: MMM metal conduit
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:07:10 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/13/00 11:10:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard.Morbey@taywood.co.uk writes:

<< Thanks for the lead and if you can locate details of this supplier I'd
 be interested to hear further.

 Does anyone know of a UK source? >>

Go here for their web site: http://www.brainiac.com/riwire/index2.html

they have email and can answer your questions....I was told that Autosparks
can supply this conduit and now supply Moss with proper conduit for the TC
harness....maybe that is the only size (3/4") that Autosparks carries...Rhode
Island is the first place I've found that had the ferrules turned up and they
have them in all sizes.  Does anyone know if the original harness conduit
ferrules were left in brass or were they plated??
Cheers
Terry