fot

Re: [Fot] Independent Rear Suspension

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Independent Rear Suspension
From: Charly via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 19:04:52 -0600
I have always run (almost always) a LSD diff in my TR6.  I've run a Quaife
(which I wasn't happy with) and a Trans-X with several different ratios.  I
have no experience with a Locker,
but I'd imagine it would make it a beast.
I think the Quaife would be good for a street car, I was able to spin the
inside tire at lower speeds while corneing with it.
When I wasn't running a LSD, I was able to spin a tire quite often.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44

On Sun 03/03/24 12:24 PM , DENNIS DELAP via Fot fot@autox.team.net sent: