Re: Re[2]: 280 Z Alloy Wheels??

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Re[2]: 280 Z Alloy Wheels??
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:21:23 -0800
I agree that they look pretty good.  Is the consensus that they would fit
a 69 SRL with no problems???

Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Sent by: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
11/02/00 04:40 PM
Please respond to Fred_Katz

        To:     datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
        cc:
        Subject:        Re[2]: 280 Z Alloy Wheels??

FYI, there are some good looking wheels on ebay, bid currently at $80.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=482303599
&r=0&t=0

The guy titled them Datsun Kidney Bean Wheels 14x6.

Fred - So.SF