RE: Re[2]: 280 Z Alloy Wheels??

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: 280 Z Alloy Wheels??
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:43:43 -0500
Amid all of this debate about Z wheels, what exactly is the offset of stock
roadster wheels and what is the exact offset of the Z "kidney bean" mag
wheels?  As I said B4, the 14x6" SHELBY wheels I pulled off a junked Z work
great--ie. no fender rubbing at all.  I'll pull one at lunch and try to
find the listed offset on these wheels so that we'll know why mine worked
and others haven't.  BTW, my fenders are stock.