Re: Noise in my V8

To: "Glen Wilson" <rstca@hemmings.com>,
Subject: Re: Noise in my V8
From: "Larry" <lamrith@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:04:51 -0700
Could also be gummed up orworn out Valve seals, letting oil slie by and thus
crusting up where it enters the intake/exhaust ports..  M mazda truck had
same symptoms and when pulling the head to do timing chain found seale where
leaking and making valves stick... (My truck is OHC and has not lifters as
the rockers run on the cam..)