Re: V8 oil pump thoughts

To: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: V8 oil pump thoughts
From: "The Becketts" <hillman@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:24:49 +1000
If anyone would know, it would be Andrew Richmond at Rangie Spares in
Melbourne (Australia not Florida).  Ring him on (03) 9464-4094

Regards,

Ron Beckett
'86 Range Rover 4.6L

Webmaster & Database Manager Hillman Owners Club of Australia
Editor, Land Rover Owners Club of Australia (Sydney Branch)
www.localnet.com.au/~lroc
check my web site www.users.bigpond.com/hillman