Re: V8 oil pump thoughts

To: "Buick-Rover-V8 Mail List" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: V8 oil pump thoughts
From: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:16:52 +1200
Hey Damien,
Sorry mate but i feel i'd better put everything
straight. What i'm trying to find out is if the
Holden Commodore 3.8L V6 front cover is anything
like the Buick 3.8L V6. i'm told that its the same
engine or virtually so that is. i've not been able
to slap my hands on the Buick type of cover that
the gentleman Winn Bearden is talking about. i'd
really love to see a pic of one and know whether
the oil pump is as on the Buick & Rover V8 or is
it driven off the crank-nose as in the Commodore
design.

Pete Bronlund
ALMAC SABRE (kit-car under construction).