Re: Audi A3

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Audi A3
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
I knew you guys wouldn't let me down, and that's why I asked. My boyfriend
Miguel and I test drove one yesterday. I thought the tiptronic shifty thingy
was sweet, and overall I really enjoyed driving the car. If I had to get a
station wagon, this would be it. We're going back to try the manual
transmission, which I think might be better for autocrossing. Unfortunately,
Miguel doesn't think in those terms.

Personally, I don't think I could buy a car this practical. Miguel and I had a
long discussion about this last night. Don't buy a car unless you really "need"
the car, and then it better be your dream car, otherwise, what's the point. And
he said, So what's your dream car, and I said a Lotus Elise, and then there was
silence. I think he thinks I am trying to be difficult.

-Katie

Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:
Did I mention that it's a station wagon?