Re: Audi A3

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Audi A3
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:28:17 GMT
Stockton: Katie, Brianne, and Rich standing around in a parking lot:
Katie: Do you think we are crazy to spend so much money on autorcossing?
Rich: Not if it makes you happy.

San Jose: Karen and Rich standing in the driveway of their insanely overpriced
home:
Rich: Would you think I was crazy if I bought a mid-sized BMW?
Karen: You can afford it. Why not spend your money on what you want?

Stockton: Rich riding with Dan Jones in his paddle-shifter Ferrari:
Dan posted top time of day on street tires. He was unhappy with getting lost
with where he was in the gearbox.
In memoriam (hope the bandwidth theft is ok)...
http://www.speedtoys.com/~danno/autox/4200/3601.jpg