AAS Larry Park Mem Banquet

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net (Bay Area Autox)
Subject: AAS Larry Park Mem Banquet
From: jesvilla@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:28:31 +0000
We have decided to have a Dinner/Banquet for the Larry Park Memorial weekend,
Sat. July 2 at 7:00pm, it will be held at the Eagles Nest Restaurant, 2000 E.
Chlds Ave in Merced, the restaurant is located in the Ramada Inn just off of
Hwy 99 at the Childs Ave exit, about 10 miles South from the Autox site.

Please send me a note offline if you think you might attend this dinner party,
there will be a veranda/patio, and pool area available for partying and general
hanging out after dinner.

I need to have your reservation by June 27th, you can pay at the registration
table on Saturday July 2. Cancellations will be accepted up to July 1.

Dinner will be buffet style, here are the details,

Cost is $20/person, children under 4 free, 4 to 11 $10/per child

London Broil and Chicken Cordon Bleu entries
(vegetarian dinners available also)
Soup and salad bar
pastas
desert