Re: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:07:57 -0800
Wow, James.. I don't know.  Tires on a luggage rack seem VERY unsafe in a
relatively minor accident..  I don't think they'd stop at the headrests.  I
guess you do have that nice roll bar on the drivers side...

And fair enough, Tony.  Used car listings are littered with cheap
Miatas.  I could have spent $10K less and had ALMOST as much fun on my Hwy
1 trip last month.

I've suffered grief getting peanut butter back from Safeway that your Miata
friends will never know.  But there was no contest in choosing between them
since, while I could fit far more STUFF in the Miata, I simply couldn't get
my HEAD to fit with the roof up.  I sit close because of my shortish legs,
so my big head makes a giant salad-bowl-shaped canvas dome out of the
top!  I hate driving cars laying down.  Headroom isn't a problem for me in
the MR2.

Thanks for all the trailer ideas everyone.  I'm eager to check out everyone
else's rigs next week!  (It appeals to me to refer to my MR2 as a "rig".)

Jake