Re: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.

To: james@thevenom.net
Subject: Re: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:27:11 -0800 (PST)
But.. But.. Then I don't get to tow a trailer behind my
tiny mid-engine sports car..

See how that's important?  It's more than just a handy
way to transport and preserve my race tires.  It's a
way I can share a little insight into the true depths
of my insanity with everyone in the world.  (Or doesn't
it strike you as insane to tow with an MR2?  Maybe you
should examine that if it doesnt.)

In addition, it allows me to carry additional items to
events in my tiny improbably impractical MR2.  You
know, like my cell phone, some chapstick, and my
keyless entry fob.

Jake

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, "James Creasy" wrote:

> just drive on the race tires to the events (unless
they
> are hoosiers or
> slicks).
>
> -james

need
> > to figure out what to attach to it.
> >
> > So which tiny, lightweight, and inexpensive trailer
do
> > I want?  Harbor Freight has a tiny trailer with
either
> > 8 or 12 inch tires.  Anyone have experience with
> these?
> >  Are there other choices?  What should I be
concerned