Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:01:16 -0800 (PST)
I swore I'd never be in credit card debt again, but
this is an emergency.  :)

My tire-toting friend isn't going to be able to make
every event.. In fact, during round 4 he'll be at Sears
Point, which means I won't get to try my neato tires
out at Oakland.

I've ordered the hitch kit for my MR2, and now I need
to figure out what to attach to it.

So which tiny, lightweight, and inexpensive trailer do
I want?  Harbor Freight has a tiny trailer with either
8 or 12 inch tires.  Anyone have experience with these?
 Are there other choices?  What should I be concerned
about?

Finally, what are rules for towing 200 lbs behind a
tiny mid-engine sports car?

Thanks,

Jake