Re: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.

To: "Sean Bradshaw" <sean@spintec.org>
Subject: Re: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:58:07 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean Bradshaw" <sean@spintec.org>
To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 8:17 PM

> As far as having a trailer behind a really tiny car I've seen Miata's do
it
> all the time, it looks cool. What I've yet to see is a Miata with the top
> down with a trailer though, that'll be cool. Jake I'll be interested to
see
> what you put together so I can eventually have something similar with my
> Spyder.
> -Sean

As a point of information, the very utilitarian Miata offers four different
combinations for transporting your tires, jack, rule book, overnight bag,
folding chair, lunch, and a full complement of (mature of course)  music
CD's, all without a trailer. There are variations that account for inclement
weather and even allow for the inclusion of a passenger. I note that in
chatting with Ed Rito, a fellow Miatae yesterday at 3-com, he mentioned that
he had been charged an additional two dollars in bridge toll that morning
because he was towing his tire trailer. I will copy this to the local Miata
list because we are a good naturedly smug lot regarding these upstart MR-2s
in C-stock.
Tony