Re: Course Designers: now hiring!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Course Designers: now hiring!
From: Sean Bradshaw <sean@spintec.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:55:09 -0800
James I was that co-chair, either that or it was Julie. I remember you
telling me I had to watch the trailer for a while. I thought it was going to
do some trick or something until you told me it was so you could make sure
Charlie didn't make too many changes to the course. :-) I did like how the
course worked out that event, you had a crossover and I spun without hitting
any cones in Peter's car, hehe. Thanks Peter!
-Sean