Course Designers: now hiring!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Course Designers: now hiring!
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:25:16 -0800
The SFR needs course designers! The field is wide open! Full or part time.
Work out of you home. No need to quit your day job.

Well, even though Charlie has always told us he can be in two places at
once, it looks like that was a stretch. He need to go back east on the
9th.That leaves a course design opening for the 'Stick at Round 2 February
9th. I can cover the design but thought it would be a good idea to offer it
out and broaden our pool of designers. Let me know failrly quickly if you
are interested in giving it a shot. This is for Ed Runnion's event and so
the design philosopy and setup should be coordinated with him. And remember,
Candlestick is large so you can get a 25 second overlap with about half the
cars in the Region out on couse at once.

If anyone is interested in this aspect (its fun, if abusive) for future
events, I have all of the the sites in a faxable form.
Tony