RE: Course Designers: now hiring!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Course Designers: now hiring!
From: ddudley@PaymentOne.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:38:54 -0800
Newbie Warning:

Last Sunday was my first SCCA run ever, and I'm getting the hang of things.  I
noticed on the SFR site there are some older track maps available.  Is there
anywhere else where the track maps are?  I wouldn't mind if it was only after
the race that I could get a copy.  I was hoping to post the maps on my website
with all my other SCCA stuff (pictures/videos).

Also, I had a blast at the last event and can't wait for the next one.

Dave Dudley (www.odyss3y.net)