Re: Dear Santa (2)

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Dear Santa (2)
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:54:53 -0800
Hermie,
Blitzen and both believe that we've never met you at the plant, but  just to
clue you in, we are definitly not on "sabatical". Rudy is a total company
stooge. I'm sure that every elf has checked their plan by now and figured
out that the klausco.com IPO augered in early, and they are all under water.
To make it worse, we both got the the same
"not on company time" letter from the HMO. Hey, we were out there on our own
time doing touch and go's so deserving kids like Dennis can get tires. If
Rudy, who has his own marketing and music deals on the side, wants to get
his harness all in a bunch, he can gripe about plant maintenace. Did you
really think after "all these years" we can't land in our sleep?
Don