RE: Dear Santa (2)

To: "'Dennis & Sherry Armstrong'" <miata@pacbell.net>, navid@interwoven.com,
Subject: RE: Dear Santa (2)
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:42:31 -0800
Dear Dennis,

Contrary to popular myth, you don't need Hoosiers to win, especially on a
Miata. Kumhos work just GREAT, and they'll last a lot longer, meaning more
Reindeer Feed for you.

I am a strong proponent of Reindeer Feed. I conduct Reindeer Feed testing
down at the Lab. I was once a Feed Engineer, but I was promoted to Feed Lead
about six months ago. It's a tough job, managing this crew of about eight.
They're good on the inside, but a bit cliquish. It took a long time before
they saw the light through the fog. But I stuck with it, followed my nose so
to speak.

I am very proud of our product, and I agree with you - tires should never
interfere with Feed Consumption.

Sincerely,
Rudolph