Re: A safety question

To: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: A safety question
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:07:48 -0700
during the first half of fun runs there was a person in a red jacket taking
pictures on course while cars whizzed by behind him.  no spotter.  i tried
to yell at him but i dont know if he heard me due to the wind.  in any case,
look out for him next time.

the rule as i know it is that you have to keep your hands/arms inside the
car... i.e. dont hang onto the door with your fingers out the window at all.
you just tell them they cant do it.  sorry, if you cant drive the car safely
then you cant drive it on course.  and it doesnt matter if was a man or
woman... same safety rules applies to both.

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Racing www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe