Re: A safety question

To: lollipop@ricochet.net, Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: A safety question
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:42:34 -0700
randy rosenburg flipped his cobra replica (a superformance) 1 1/2 times off
turn 5 at thunderhill times a couple weekends ago.  he broke his thumb
pretty badly, presumably from hitting it on stuff outside the car, but i
dont know for sure.  they dont require arm restraints but i think i will get
some now before i go to the big track again.

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Racing www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe