Re: Fw: [mrpca] AutoX wreck photo here

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: [mrpca] AutoX wreck photo here
From: Elmoizme@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 20:23:06 EDT
That picture, along with the S2000 wreck were taken by Joe Siam (Type R
-CSP#115) last weekend at Buttonwillow.

http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294228767

Elton
SM-R#68

In a message dated 6/14/2000 12:05:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kitwetzler@mindspring.com writes:

<< Buttonwillow, not Willow Springs.  He came off turn 11 (I think) and got
 4 wheels off, he was running too low tire pressure, the tires came off
 the rim, and tossed the car over onto the driver's side.
 Driver/Passenger both fine.

 Another S2000 spun into a way, destroyed the rear driver's side
 suspension and axle...

 Both were very inexperienced drivers.  I think that what gets people
 into trouble is that they try to save spins... both tried to correct...
 when you are that far off, it's imperative just to put both feet in,
 (clutch/brakes)

    -Kit