Re: Fw: [mrpca] AutoX wreck photo here

To: "Jerry Brown" <jerbrown@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: [mrpca] AutoX wreck photo here
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:25:59 -0700
many people believe (partly because of car marketing hype) that the CAR
makes you a good (or fast) driver.  the modern sports cars can give that
illusion because they are SO forgiving of novice drivers' mistakes.

actually i think the suspension designs are so good these days they actually
make it harder to learn to drive because they cover up so many things.

the cobra makes it OBVIOUS when you do something wrong (or right). hehe
live axles and drum brakes forever!

YMMV,

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra