Re: Fw: [mrpca] AutoX wreck photo here

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: [mrpca] AutoX wreck photo here
From: Jerry Brown <jerbrown@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:35:47 -0700
In addition, the S2000 guy had on a set of brand new Hoosiers. I was
instructing both days, and when I saw his car and heard of his (lack of)
experience, I thought, "Now, that's a recipe for disaster".

According an instructor that rode with the Subaru pilot, the guy just
would not listen to advice. I had one of those folk in an AWD turbo
Eclipse. Fortunately, he shredded a tire in a spin before he could do
any real damage (good thing, 'cause I wasn't gonna get back in the car
with him!).

Both cars didn't even have plates yet.

-jerry