Re: Fw: [mrpca] AutoX wreck photo here

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: Fw: [mrpca] AutoX wreck photo here
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:57:18 -0700
Buttonwillow, not Willow Springs.  He came off turn 11 (I think) and got
4 wheels off, he was running too low tire pressure, the tires came off
the rim, and tossed the car over onto the driver's side.
Driver/Passenger both fine.

Another S2000 spun into a way, destroyed the rear driver's side
suspension and axle...

Both were very inexperienced drivers.  I think that what gets people
into trouble is that they try to save spins... both tried to correct...
when you are that far off, it's imperative just to put both feet in,
(clutch/brakes)

        -Kit