what a great school

To: Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: what a great school
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 09:28:40 -0700
I want to drop a big thank you to everyone who showed up and made
Saturday's school so fun. The exercises were good, the afternoon
course was spectacular, and everyone I talked to, both
instructors and students, had a great time.

Incidentally, I'm curious why we don't have drivers scrambling to
be instructors. You get tons of driving time, helping students
from the passenger seat really makes you think and helps your own
driving, you get to see the big grin on the student's face as he
goes faster & faster, you get to ride and drive in different cars
(educational in itself), _and_ on top of all this you get to run
the course in the afternoon. With all that I would think that the
instructor positions would fill up faster than the students!

--
Michael R. Clements
mrc01@flash.net