Honda Helmet

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Honda Helmet
From: Chris Kannan <CKannan@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 08:45:24 -0700
At the Sunday NASA/CSCC Mather "Drive it like there's a bee in the car"
event a black Hondaline full face helmet was left.  The owner can e-mail
me or call (916) 987-8713 and we'll work out a way to return it to you.
No Bees were harmed during this event.
Our Topo and his two drivers were thoroughly humbled by Kenny Yeo, Patty
Yeo and Ray Miller in the ex Scotty "Bee[( ;]" Whites BSP Corvette on a
challenging tiptoe with aggression course.
For those of you that made it to our NASA/CSCC event "Thank you, thank
you, thank,".
For those that volunteered for extra work "You are the reason Sacramento
CSCC is surviving" Thank you all.

Chris and Pam Kannan
#49 DP aka: Topo