Re: what a great school

To: Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what a great school
From: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Date: 05 Jun 2000 11:51:10 -0700
Scot:

Actually, we had enough instructors. It's just hard to get people to commit
until the last minute. It's always been that way.

In order to make the school better, we either need more courses set up or fewer
students. I've had 4 exercises set up in the past, but this year we had less
room. Still, I probably could have squeezed in another exercise.

-Vernon